Thursday, December 02, 2004

bo-YOYONG day!

Its bo-YOYONG day! now we could go out to play and dance with the clowns while being swooshed away into the skies by the terrible winds and skin-piercing drops of pouring rain while we hope and pray dat da typhoon will not ruin the happiness of our weekendness! what an english pare! haha.

going home has been very tough today, i was caught in traffic in c5 around 2-3pm. fyi, i went through great pain and suffering. coming from libis it was all good. but as i approached shaw boulevard entering the flyover at c5, i started to feel pain, i felt the chills, and i couldnt breathe. my chests were tight, sweat was running down my forehead, my eyes started to get blurry and my face started to become pale... it was raining, the winds were blowing, i was all alone and it was damn right cold. i couldnt hold on much longer, i could not control... i just had to do it.. i just had to GO! yes! i need to take one hell of a good p*ss.

so i was patient, i drove through the whole of c5 and highway BELIEVING that i could get through this pain. i had my mind set and always reminded myself, "kaya mo toh pards, kaya mo yan, konting sacripisyo". but it was not easy, for the radio commercial added to my burden. they were advertising pampers and other brands that you could associate with p*ss. so my mind was disturbed. i couldnt concentrate, i felt that everything is against me. as i tried to reach to change the station... it began to BURST! it was a total mess! hehe, just kidding. kala mo totoo? 4:30pm, almost 2 hrs on the road, i was approaching the sucat tollgate. i handed over the 31 pesos, my hands were shaking, my body chilling. desperate and all, i began to look for the 1st pink mmda unrinal cubicle. i passed jolibee and alas! i found my savior! the pink urinal! but it was raining hard... and i didnt wana leave the car & get wet. so now i was trapped in a dilema whether i should go down and be drenched or suffer a little bit more and release it at home. the desicion was made, so there, i went home and thats where i did the call of nature and felt heaven. never felt better. haha. end of story.

peace \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home