Monday, November 29, 2004

The Dream Team. The team of your dreams. Makes sense to me.

Every dreamed of becoming a jock? To belong in a varsity team representing your school where tuition is free, free appartments or if you're lucky enough a car, sponsored apparel, allowance and all other crazy benefits just by playing, having fun and entertaining other people. Your popular, everytime you walk into a room, a restroom or a hallway, people recognize you and whisper around talking about you. Chicks melt when you sit beside them during enrollment, in class, in the canteen or anywhere else. Homosexuals fantasize about you, calling you papa, fifi, daddy or any other fetish names they can think of and they too also melt when you pass by them.<--dein ako natutuwa dyan mehn. Im pretty sure you've thought about being a supa cool jock, but i guess not all of us are gifted with such height, looks and talent! Yes, thats how people become a jock, mainly because of their talent. Same thing in being in a band, you must have the talent and musicality. I know its not for all of us, but if feels so good to be in an ALL STAR or DREAM TEAM. so whats my point here? i dunno. what the hell am i talking about and why am i saying this?? haha. hanlabo talaga.

Oh well, I was watching NBA this morning. How I wished I grew a few inches taller, no, how I wish I grew MORE and MORE inches taller. My favorite player right now is Ben Wallace, love the hair but I don’t plan on having the same look. I enjoy watching the Pistons play and I just wished one day I could be one of them. Oh kahit sa Uaap lng pde. Pasahan lang ako ni tenorio ng bola masaya nako. Hahaha. It’s a wish, not a dream. Anyway, nothing more to say…

Btw, I got more audiences! Bandmates carlo and lu anne, plus an old high school friend zein. Welcome!! Carlo wag kang chismoso ha. LOL, peace motha fucka. \m/

2 Comments:

Blogger crxxxx said...

tsismoso my ass. =)

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Feel free to surf to my site ... bdsm free chat rooms ()

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home