Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Life in the FAST LANE and Discovering Blogspot

Okay, I just posted my first ever blog an hour ago and here I am, posting another one. So much for easily running out of things to say. Anyway here it goes, I'm chatting with a friend, she actually jammed with us a few times at the beginning of the year, and eventually joined us at one our gigs. We were talking about relationships and her being a SAWI-->Samahang ng mga Assumptionistang Walang Iniibig. Haha, yup shes a former assumpsionista and shes now studying in CSB taking up BS HRIM. She was kinda bitter the fact that she just learned that her ex is getting married with a girlfriend whom he knew for only 3 weeks!! WTF!?!? You may say its love or lust at first sight or meant to be etc.. but its just too fast! Its like running on an e-pass lane in the skyway! Life indeed is in the fastlane for this dude. Well, I wish the couple all the luck as they get-to-know each other. GOOD LUCK TALAGA! And hopefully they stay... married!

As she was being bitter and all through y.m., I on the other hand is studying, rather exploring this blogging system. I even downloaded this Hello software, that uploads pictures and posts captions together with it. im still learning what else it can do though, but as you can see, that large picture of me and isa on my post was an accident! i dunno how the hell it got there! I was suppose upload a picture for my profile but instead it appeared on my posts! fuck! it even appeared three times! Good thing i was able to delete the others, it shows that im one dumbass newbie blogger, but am getting the hang of it! in time ill be like one of those professional bloggers.. man, i dont want this as a career... I can't believe im really writing in this stupid blog, its not me pare, tangina, wat da fuck talagang wala ako magawa hahahaha.... sge pare balitaan ko kyo...... kung meron nga balita... sge mga bro! \m/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! wahahha..pucha pare, straight english un ah! taga CSB ka kasi eh :p haha (kiddin) anyhoo, cge try to always update ur blog biatch and i'll be reading it..plus i'll try to always leave a comment on ur entries! ayt mehn..peace out! u can't see me and WORDLIFE!! haha *topak*

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home