Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Oblong who!? My 1st Blog!

Holy shit! is this happening!? Am i dreaming!? slap me! slap me! am i awake?! I can't believe it! Holy shit! Kiss my ass and lick my balls! hahaha! I'm actually about to write my first ever blog post! Congratulate me here guys, I know and I admit it, i suck at writing and its the main reason I never thought of creating my own blog... But then again, holy shit, i made one! The reason? I dunno plain bored i guess... And I realized that I have all the freedom to do all the talk-shitting here, i mean write-shitting?? tama ba yun? hehe..

So uve probably been wondering, WHY the hell did i use "The Mind of an Oblong" for a title and what the hell does "a perfect oblong" mean!? Well, if uve ever heard of the band A Perfect Circle(one of the best rock bands in the world, fuck yeah!) that's where I got it from. I just changed the circle to oblong! I dunno, sounds weird but i just started using it as my account name in almost all my accounts in the web(yahoo, hi5, myspace, friendster and now here! my blog!) Somehow, when people asks for my email address(a_perfect_oblong@yahoo.com), most of the reactions i get are "haha, ano ibig sabihin nyan?", "ang weird!" or some just laugh out of the blue. Eh putang ina pakialam nyo ba?! hahaha, galit na, but for others like my rocker friends back in college (esepecially marcy, whos also an APC-A perfect circle fan) reacted differently, "puta pare! astig!", "ang galing!" or "haha, gago a perfect circle un ah". Much better reaction, much better, at least there are still other people as weird as i am whom i can relate with. So much for "a perfect oblong", ang dami ko nang sinabi, di bale mehn, di mo kelangan i-memorize yan. hahaha, corny mehn...

Well, I'm kinda new here, so expect to see more of my future posts, hope i could make it longer coz i easily run out of things to say although i have so much in mind. I guess i'll end it here, i'll be back soon. good morning guys, u have just ventured the Mind of an Oblong... Good for you Mothafucka!

p.s. for those who are bored enough to check out my friendster acount and able to read this blog, a big thanks! and hell yeah! if u have ur own blog then add me up! alright! adios!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

putanginang shit! hahha..ur 1 of us na ah! :p wahahaha...cge dito ka nalang mang talkshit. Dito mo buhos lahat ng nilalaman ng iyong puso't damdamin! wahahah..(lalim nun ah) anyhoo..rak on japo! i mean PAULO!! hahahah...this is the all around chick pare - vAL รถ wahahahahha!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home