Saturday, February 19, 2005

My 3210's gone ballistic!

Yes people. I am aware that my phone is a "state of the art" technology phone, it has NO antena and it can compose and send ringing tones! kaya ba ng fone nyo yan!? amazing noh? pls don't laugh, i know you want to. From the high-tech 3310 i have been demoted into using the supa cool 3210 model, bought by my sister... 4 years ago? everytime i pull this junky out of my pocket its either someone laughs at it or makes an insulting/degrading comment. well not that insulting, point is i always get a reaction. i know that phones like these are only used as substitutes for 2nd lines or for sun cellular sim cards, however to me, this is luxury man. Fuck it man, i don't care as long as i can text it's all good. having expensive phones is another reason for you to be mugged where ever and be temporarily broke(you bought it, and now you don't have money). so it gives you a status symbol, but that doesnt guarantee you being a popular superstar and shit, so don't believe all that nokia bullshit you see on mtv where "your life will being changed if you have this!" fuck it, that's bullshit. hahahah. well, im not discouraging you on buying the new models, im just sharing my point of view. to those who have the latest electrifying models, good for you! sana di ka ma-holdup! okie?! tska pa-text na rin! pa-peeeture din ha?!

just this morning, my 3210 has gone ballistic. i tried to charge it, but the phone won't detect it. worse, it kept on turning on and off! like a blinking disco light! it kept on doing the same thing even if i pull the charger out! weird i should say! like a ghost! labo. first i thought it might be the charger, but i tried it with a new one... no success. it's the phone. my dad even offered to have it fixed. wtf?! the repair itself might cost higher! so please don't bother! oh well, what's new had that same experience with my 3310 but the problem is, i have no more backups! seriously, i dont wanna spend cash on a new phone, its not my thing, i'd rather buy guitar effects with the money. however, i need a new phone! so where can i get an old phone thats good for textin? guys, if you have a 3210, 3310 or 5100, please do inform me! i'd happy to have it for FREE! come on guys! bigay nyo nlang sakin yan! please?!

Theres something wrong with me, im starting to believe that i have a "balat" on my ass. none of my hight-tech gadgets seem to survive with me. everything in my room is fucked up. the dvd player's sound is broken, my vcd/stereo is broken, the remote to my tv is broken, the lancer used to be a problem, my headphones are broken and now my cellphone! what da hell!? maybe i do have a "balat". i should get a mirror one of these days and place right in front of my ass to check if there are any huge unidentified marks. Im thankful my guitars still surviving, but that's my baby! i take good care of it! hahahah! Gig on Feb 25th at San beda fair care of Agama productions, be there guys! support us! we need you!

peace \m/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwh, you poor technojinxed thang...

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home