Friday, February 11, 2005

Clock's ticking...

Time does fly fast, all the while im still feeling the spirit of christmas... nge!? kiddin, february's approaching it's 3rd week and before you know it, march is already on it's way. and that means a month and a half more before the dreaded april 24th! pressure has indeed been keeping me pressured(duh) and puzzled these days, there are so many things i need to do but i don't know where to start. the more i keep on planning on what to do, the more i end up doing nothing. it always resulted in me sitting at my bed watching dvd. that's it, indeed i am living the life of the bum. this situation is quite similar to a friend of mine, val limaco (single and looking, # available upon request). she rants about having "so many lakads, but so little time", in my case however, "i've so much things to do but so little time and i can't even stuff 'em up my ass!" the fear of april 24 is also one of the things that keeps me unproductive and slowing me down. the idea of it doesn't give me inspiration at all and i can't work without it. i need to be inspired, that's what keeps us goin. even if i do think about other things, it wouldnt be enough to overpower the idea that manifested in me.

so what the hell am i talking about here, well it's for me to know and you to find out. i will be announcing what's up the april 24 crap, but it's too early to say it now. probably next month i'll be posting about it, although i already told a few of my close friends. im pretty damn sure they know what im talking about. as for now, i got to get my shit together and start moving.

p.s. i miss you so much, wenk!

peace \m/


4 Comments:

Blogger aine said...

shet john!!! mejo malapit na nga pero wag mo muna isipin. naiiyak tuloy ako.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alam mo luan uupakan kita. obvious ka eh. -jp

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

john, sori! d na mauulit. d ko nga alam kung bakit ko cnb un e... pasensya na. tao lang. - aine

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha nakakatwa kayo... JP, the word "Upak" got me laughing. babaw. haha. -nikki-

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home