Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Medical exams are BS!

bullshit!

right now im in a middle of a medical turmoil, and its worse than enrolling and encoding(one of the worst experiences) at school. ive been going back and fourth to st. lukes med. center manila for 3 days already. i've nothing against how they conduct the tests/exams, in fact its quite organized but what irritates me is f*ckin long line! i arrived at the hospital around 5 am and the line is already... damn, you have to see it for yourself, take note that time my number was already 100+ or something... worst, i can't even sleep or i might miss my turn, thats the problem going alone. going to the bathroom was also a problem, i have to plan my trip to the throne and make it really quick!

this morning really pissed me off, i arrived around 530 am, dropped off my med reciept and waited for my name to be called. i waited, waited and waited... 3 hours passed. still nothing. i was about to give up, i was very sleepy and i need to unload my "brownies" badly. at first i thought they called me but i didnt hear, i also thought theyve lost my reciept or something. finally, they called my name around... 10:30!? wtf?! 4 hours?! only to tell me to go back tomorrow for a scheduled pschology exam! BULLSHIT! i was informed yesterday to comeback for immunization and where the hell did this f*ckin psychology exam come from? this routine has completly destroyed my schedule and potential interviews with other companies. however, its the most important as of the moment.

things haven't been going well this week, were suppose to have a gig tonight @freedom bar, but the vocals cant make it. shit, potential exposure pa yun.

got some new CDs as well:
1. urbandub - influence
2. thursday - full collapse
3. smashing pumpkins - gish --> lupet, grunge era pa to!

im pissed, im tired and i wana kill someone.

peace \m/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jp! talaga?! you would tutor me!? hahaha! kewl. know what, i was actually thinking of studying again after graduating... fashion design nga gusto ko eh... hmm... thanks for confirming! now i could think about it seriously...

anyway, buti samin walang medical exam shitty stuff... haha... la atang budget eh. hehe.

nikki

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home