Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Brand New Day

Regarding my previous post, i did something... something new, a change, a renewal... Damn i fuckin' jad a haircut! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! No way! DAMN! PAKSHIT! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! The rockstar days are over, no more band, no more long hair... My grunge days are over... No matter how much i want to keep it, there are reasons for this sudden act. And the war between me and my aunts(who longed to cut my hair) is finally over. I did them a favor. Especially you tita _ _ . Anyway, before i cut my hair i made sure i have pictures to remind me of the glorious days... Thats 3 years of my life man, 3 fuckin years... Here they are, before and now:



Amethyst will never look the same with this kinda haircut, but hey... Once a rockstar, always a rockstar.. Once an artist, always an artist! You can never remove the artist and the TALKSHIT in me! haha! TALKSHIT pa rin to pare! And who say's I cant grow it back?? HAHA, yari ka saken Tita _ _ ! Papatubuin ko to uli and I will have the LAST LAUGH BUWHAHAHAHAHAH, MUWHAHAHAHAHHAHA! For now, magmumukmok muna ko sa sulok.. hahaha!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa!!! makakatipid ka na sa shampoo. makakabilli ka na ng mga bagong effects haha

1:29 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Oblong said...

haha oo pare, taena no more ponytail mehn!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home