Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm Mobile!

Yestreday i purchased my 1st ever car! (katas ng sweldo) It's a 6-year old 1998 Chevrolet Blazer; 2-door, 6 cylinder all wheel drive mini truck. damn, this car is a powerful one! But the gas consumption, err matakaw pare hehehe It may not be the best choice but it's the only one that could fit my budget and i have to get asap because the pipol i carpool with ikanga sinusuka nako, ayaw nako pasabayin! putang ina! I never wanted an american car, but they're way cheap compared to Hondas and Toyotas here. I guess i'll just have to settle with this before i could afford my own Accord or CRV heheheh.

But who cares, atleast now im mobile and our lives would never be as terrible as it is now. My sister and i can watch movies now, going to work won't be much of a hassle and i could start looking for a 2nd job now.. hmmmm... guitar center would be nice you know.. \m/

That's all for now, just want all you folks to know that i'm mobile and i will go to Ozzfest using my truck, weeeehhh \m/ more news to come, i've written a post, but i haven't posted it yet... *hanlabo*

grace grace where are you?? yoohoo, anybody there? echo! heheh miss you pare!!!

peace \m/

2 Comments:

Blogger intellectualmasochist said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey mahal nya kow! *kileeg*-jp

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home