Saturday, June 18, 2005

I failed the exam! %%^#$%%^^#$

Just a few hours ago i took the driver's license written exam. Like i said, I failed! Passing grade is 40/50, and my score is 39!! Damn! i missed just 1 point! 1 f*ckin point! This is so embarassing, the 1st time my sister took it she passed comfortably. Shit, and to think that she's never driven out of tahanan village. Well, i guess that goes the same for my dad, coz he took the exam 3 times already! I hope don't end up like that, somethings gotta happen on my 2nd take or else i'd be damn screwed just like my dad. *sigh*

This isn't a good week for me, work-wise. I've been loaded w/ a lot of sh*t, deadlines here, deadlines there to the point where i don't even know where to start. Thing is, 1 of our graphic artist resigned to accomplish a Master's Degree, so now im doing his job. It's pretty tough. there are other things i still need to learn and now im responsible someone elses duties. I do hope they find a replacement quickly, or else i wont be able to do these things on my own, no matter how hard try. Worse, a superior approached me yesterday and told me to work faster. god, if they only know how much shit i've got to do. Now i can relate to those people saying that no matter how hard they work, they're still being told to do better. it sucks but i guess its part of the corporate world and i guess it'll get better soon, atleast im gettin' paid for it.

Social life? still nothing. no friends unfortunately. it's just me and my y.m. my guitar? geez i have no idea when it'll get a taste of an amp and full distortion. i swear im gonna die lonely here.

peace \m/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mahal po kita ... -grace

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*kileeeg!!! - jp

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home