Sunday, June 26, 2005

I PASSED!

Finally! 2 weeks worth of continuous reading and memorizations finally paid off! I passed the NJ's driver's knowledge exam, probably the hardest part of getting a license. "Putangina nyo magkakalicensya nako! Lalayas nako sa bahay na to!" Getting the road test won't be a problem at all, ive been driving in the phil for 5 years now and i tell ya, the road here ain't nothin like manila. They say that if you're able to drive in manila you can make it here for sure, i agree with that. I'll just have to stick to the basics then and uhm... get rid of the cuts, overtakes, swerving, using the horn too much.. uh.. what else, oh yeah no signal on turns, beating the red light.. yeah i guess that's it, just have to get rid of those and i'm all set :D geez, i just realized my bad habbits.

i swear, passing this exam really meant a lot for me. everyone keeps on pressuring me to study and my aunt, she's very disappointed with my studying habbits. fuck, i don't even remember studying in college at all! it's all about skill and deadlines... like i said, it felt really good. it's like this heavy feeling suddenly went loose and now i feel so relaxed and FREE! since i came here to the states, my aunts were pressuring me, getting a work, and they keep tellin me with my laid back attitude, nothings gonna happen. i know they mean well, somehow they still support me, but i guess i hate being pressured by other people. oh man, they even teamed up with my dad, now that's really fucked up. well look at me now, i got a job, i passed the exam, i look good(haha) and i got money! so there, ang sarap isalpak sa mukha nyo! ooh, did i just said that? hehehe

i know it's not gonna end here, right now ive been pressured to turn the damn computer because it's 10PM and she wants her kids to sleep early. btw, 9 pm is lights in this fuckin place. such a lonely place to live in.

peace \m/

5 Comments:

Blogger aine said...

congrats mehn! btw, nakita ko na ung mga puppies nila joji and potchi. ang cute!!! pwede bang humingi ng isa?! hehehe :p

6:29 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Oblong said...

wag baka mamatay =D

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! salbahe lol. Uy congrats chong

2:12 AM  
Blogger crxxxx said...

pare, kung sa pilipinas, wala kang problema kumuha ng lisensya...

5:06 AM  
Blogger intellectualmasochist said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home