Monday, May 30, 2005

My 1st Week on the Job

Its been a week already since i started working. So far its been hell of a stressful week! Its not the workload though, its pretty much fine actually. Its going to work that pisses me off, talk about the distance and the cash i spend just to get there. Since i dont have a car yet, i've no choice but to hitch rides with my relatives. Convenient enough but now i have to adjust to their schedules. Being late is not an option here and it ain't like the Philippines where its ok to be 5 mins late, everything here is on time. Everyday i have to wake up 6am and hitch a ride with my uncle to the train station, and from there i have to catch the 8:02 a.m. train. I also have to be aware im on the right train coz not all of'em pass by the same stations. it takes about an hour to get to my designated station and from there i have to take a cab to get to work, coz theres no other way of getting there unless you have a car. And i hate it when the cab drivers are indians coz their english sucks so bad its like talking to an alien. i dunno what the hell he's saying and worse he's asking me for directions. So im like WTF mate?! you're a f*ckin cab driver, you should know the way more than I do! And we ended up in a fight, coz i dont understand the f*cker and he's pissed coz i don't know how to get there, again WTF mate?! Damn and its only been a week and that's only getting to work. I have to think about how the hell am i going home now. Now i can relate to my saipanese friends and manila, getting lost and all that shit. everyday's like an adventure man!

About work, everyone's nice actually and very hardworking. oh yeah, theyre all chinese, so im kinda out of place, atleast were all asians. But they're cool, they supplied me with some pirated stuff and mp3s hahaha, and i thought piracy only existed in asia. Right now im assigned to do packaging designs for their new products (samurai and fantasy swords). It's pretty easy and i enjoy what im doing however i find it hard socializing with the people. It's like they got their own world man, again WTF mate?! I got to chat with this young group though, they asked me what filipino words i could teach them so i taught them "Tee-teh" hahahah i didn't tell them what it means though so theyre like walking around the ofice calling each other "Tee-teh" hahaha what a bucn of f*ckers!! i shouldn't have taight them that, im so f*ckin bad man. hahahaha! oh yeah, one week has passed and I got my 1st paycheck, fast eh? yeah, just like toon city, ang sweldo dito linggohan, astig! So now im on a shopping galore, bought some old school grunge CDs like Soundgarden and Alice in Chains, plus Spawn #1 for 10 bucks only! im like holy shit WTF mate?! Oh yeah, like i said before, you could literally get stabbed on the back coz there are swords and knives everywhere! shit, WTF mate?! haha

sounds like im enjoying my stay eh? well fyi, im getting all depressed right now... i deifinitley miss the life i had in manila, and i don't think all these material stuff that i buy could ever replace it. I miss my friends, my band and ofcourse grace(wala kang kasing \m/ pare) and it kills me thinking that im gona be here for a long while. lately ive been quite bitter and i know that my cousins and aunts are doing their best to cheer me up, but thinking about home just makes me all the more depressed... Im listening to fav song right now "akap" by imago and it sure does remind me of home... *sigh* till the next blog. WTF mate!?

peace \m/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jp!!!

we miss yah here!!!

hehe... cool job dude. haha.

ingat sa indians... hehe.

--nikki--

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akap.. love this song..

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home