Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Good Morning America!

I was planning to blog about my 1st sunrise here in New Jersey, due to depression however i couldn't write a single word about it. being here already tears me apart and writing something about my "new home" will make it even worse. i sure do miss the philippines and on my third day here im already dead homesick. all the memories flashed back in an instant and im just dying to go home. :( now i can totally relate to my cousins who went before me, the 1st few months here is indeed very, very, VERY lonely!!! awww man! i just wanna go home right now! i miss everything filipino! tangina.

This trip was really the worse time to leave... I was doing well in Toon City, the band was going great, grace n i were happy, and now everything taken away from me... I am aware that life here is more convenient and i know that work here pays 3x or 5x times more, but that ain't enough to buy me happiness. They say that in time i'll adjust, but it'll never be the same. Nothing here will replace the memories i had back at home... I miss brooklyn pizza, i miss mayrics, freedom bar, sinangag express, san mig light and ryan marifosque (hahaha). I miss the humid weather, the tennis courts, the forvever-increasing gasoline rates and the fishball, kikiams n siopao. I miss school, work, the tindera who had a crush on me sa isang turo turo and megamall. I miss my friends, my band and ofcourse you grace... :(

haaay...

peace \m/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you jayps ... :(

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home