Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Beer GOOGLES!

Two weeks ago, mara and her "friend" stephen passed by our house, it was a sunday. i was sleeping that time, but mara's simultaneuos super combo knock on the door just woke me up. i said to myself, "what the fuck!? who the fuck!? this better be good." i opened the door butt naked, este with no shirt on and i saw mara smiling with her shiny white teeth and wide nose together with a funny looking chinese dude. they both looked excited, so i was wondering wat was going on. i was wasted, i was out the whole day and i still had that hangover from last night's drinking session. i was pretty shocked and said "oi", then stephen handed me a bag, it was his belated christmas gift for me which he bought from hongkong! shit, ang sweet laglag ang panty ko! haha, fuck it. so whats inside? two cans of imported beer! oh yeah! that surely woke me up! one was hongkong beer and the other is japanese beer. From the wasted and cranky look, i became so delighted that i grabbed the plastic bag then rushed into the fridge like a kid. yup, from the kitchen i heard mara saying "sabi ko syo beer ang trip nyan eh". mara was right and hell yeah did stephen made my day. btw i also collect beer cans/bottles so if any of you have those imported beers pls do give me the can or bottle, thanx.

i hid it deep into the fridge where my dad can't see it. i guarantee you that if he spots it, im sorry but it will surely disappear. i even told all the maids to keep it away from him. it's mine, im saving it for a very special inuman session or for days that im depressed. since then ive been checking the fridge every night if my two beers are still there, for two weeks it has been safe and away from the dreaded hands of my dad.

a few hours ago, i picked up my mom from work and as we reached home i saw my dad having a good san mig light. first thing that came to my mind are those two beers. i havent drank beer with my dad yet, so i took the oppurtunity to have a session with him and told him, "pa! may surprise ako syo! exotic and imported beer toh!" i rushed to the fridge and... WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?!? HE DRANK MY BEER!!! putangina!!!! he was already on his third bottle so he grabbed a san mig light. SHIT! i was protecting that beer for two weeks and he managed to get his hands on it! i was disappointed, i shouted at one of our maids coz i told her to keep it away from my dad but she's so dumb and stupid! knowing that i was hiding it from him, she even offered to open it for my dad! putang ina! bangenge ka gago! gung gong! sarap mo patayin! i was angry making tantrums while my dad just sat there drinking his 3rd can laughing and laughing saying, "sorry! di ko alam eh!" he was laughing hard the fact that i told him i had a surprise for him not knowing that he sabbotaged my beer! fuck!

tonight, i dont feel good, my imported beers were gone and worse my maid threw the cans away. so i got nothing! sometimes maids can be really... u know... too bad im always a victim. btw, heres a maid story told by my friend: one morning, he approached on of his maids and requested to have his polo pressed. he told the maid "ate paki press yung damit". when he went home in the evening, he opened the fridge, he saw his polo shirt. haha. he didnt know if hes gonna laugh or strangle the maid to death. haay.. thats life people.

peace \m/




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha jp! natawa ko dun sa "press"-maid incident! bwah! crazy!

-nikki

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok lang yan..u know maids can be your "consumo"!! haha..like ur friend from davao..opel ba un? wahahahah

(.)(.) > berr goglles! hahaha

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOHN PAOLO! BUTI nga SAYO!
BEBEBEBEH!!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home