Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sick Holidays...

This week has been pathetic... I'm sick, i have nothing to do at home and my pc is fucked-up. not to mention ive been straining my eyes in front of the tv watching tons of dvd's and making my head ache even more. what a sick fuck. ive been attacked by the colds and cough virus, and its keeping me from going out and having fun. this is really fucked up. well, hopefully tomorow id be ok, coz we might go dancing(what da fuck) tomorrow. hehe, cheeecks! haha. right now im at val's place, using the net, borrowing dvds and spreading my dreaded virus! haha! ive been coughing at the keyboard, sneezing on the monitor and wiping my uhog on the mouse, haha! val's sitting at the back, talking on the phone like a certified conyo, kausap kse mga tga Ua&P eh. Pero pag apak ng sucat road jologs na yan. hahaha biru lang val, mababasa at mababasa mo rin toh. hahaha. Shes not noticing all the bullshit ive been doing, shes busy with all the chicka and stuff. and here i am using whats left of my little time using the net. gosh, i just realized i cant survive a day without it.

vals done making chica, i better wrap this up before she catches me writing all these bullshit. hahah! btw, she gave me take home! yes! yummy! food! food! food! sarap! sarap! woohoo!

mga kompare, nuod kyo ng pinoy horror ngayong film fest! sama kyo ng chicks para kumapit sila syo! hahahah! ok yung Spirit of the glass!!!

peace mothaf*ckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home