Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Lesson learned...

Throughout my childhood, teen and 20's(yuck) years i've always thought that christmas is all about recieving. to tell you the truth, i BARELY or RARELY give gifts, well except for my mom, sister and other "special" people. like i said to my close friends, you are considered special if you got something from me. however, even my close friends didnt get gifts from me this season. so who were the special ones? its for me to know and you to find out! ha! They say that guys barely gives gifts, i say that being a dude is not a reason for not giving. For me, the only reason not to give, is that "i don't have money" or "i forgot"-> i'll let that excuse pass. it's plain and simple, and "self-explainable" hahah what an english pare.

So my point here is, we should'nt count how many gifts we recieved for they are blessings given to us, but to continue to give, for they are points that we earn as we enter the afterlife. the more that we give, the bigger our house gets. the more we share, the more berr googles we get, haha-im fuckin around. naks, this is like fuckin serious man, everyone knows im not serious and i always talk shit. ok, save that for later... earlier, i also wrote a comment to friend's blog about blessings in the afterlife.

moving on,
a few days ago, i bought someone a gift, well im not saying what it is and to whom it is for, but it took a hell lot of effort and thinking just to get it. i was about to give up looking for the gift but then in a split second, *poof* it just came in front of me. God was definitely there and he blessed me with a miracle. haha. i was very fortunate. on the evening of 25, that person texted how much my gift was appreciated. my sister was also happy. and me, i felt good, making other people happy. well, i also made others happy, but not through gifts but through continuos inuman sessions! btw, my haws is open, just tell me.

so christmas wasnt that bad afterall, i feel good as we approach the new year. 2005 here i come. a change would be also nice, maybe id like to be called "the Giver" more than "a talkshit"... but no matter what i do, i'll always be a talkshit, its in the blood. fuck. merry xmas again.

peace \m/





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home